The 2013 Starpack Industry Awards are now open to entries from the food and beverage packaging community, including brand owners, end users, designers, manufacturers, marketers and packer fillers.
The Industry Awards Scheme, now in its 54th year, recognises innovation in packaging design and technology.
Entering the awards is a great way for a company to raise its profile and see its innovative packaging designs rewarded. There is also the potential for global recognition through the WorldStar Awards.
There are numerous award categories, listed below:
• Graphic Design, Printing and Other Decoration
• Health and Beauty Care
• Pack/Product Integration
• Retail Ready/Point of Sale
• Structural Design
• Technical Innovation
• Luxury and giftware
The deadline for entries is 3 May 2013. For full category details, please visit www.iom3.org/content/starpack-industry-awards
- Products2019.01.02Mondi continues to innovate with next generation Bag-in-Box technical films
- Products2019.01.02Mondi flexible packaging “leapfrogs” ahead in the recycling game
- Products2019.01.02Swanline Paper and Board creates a splash with launch of Cygnus® Eco Board
- Products2019.01.02Selig launches revolutionary heat seal