In an ongoing battle for attention on physical and online shelves, packaging design is one of the most important elements in a successful product launch.
Over the last few years the role of packaging has grown from a simple protection function towards becoming the central element of the buying experience and the strategic point of brand’s marketing strategy.
For the past 13 years, show organiser E.N.G. has created the platform that combines the key elements of creative design, brand management as well as material and innovation strategy at the Packaging Design & Innovation summit.
This year, the event is being held at Radisson Blu Hotel, Rome. Packaging Gazette readers are being offered a 20% discount, saving them almost €400 on registration, when they join ENG’s 13th annual Packaging Design & Innovation Summit in cooperation with Amazon, Decathlon, Carlsberg, Lorea’l, Marks & Spencer and Coca-Cola, amongst others. To qualify they just need to quote the PG20 code.
For more information or to register please contact Joanna Serweta at email@example.com or +34 91 535 7087.
Through a mixture of case studies, strategic insights, theme tracks and interactive workshops, those who attend are able to access the tools and inspiration they need to design packages that will connect with their consumers and, hopefully, deliver bottom line results.
Key topics this year include:
• Generating consumer engagement with interactive and smart packaging
• Capitalising on consumer insights to drive innovation in design
• Packaging perspectives for the 4.0 industry
• Enhancing a positive emotional appeal with cognitive science applied to packaging
• Integrating packaging sustainability into the business innovation strategy
• Digital moment of truth: Designing packaging for e-commerce