Winners of the 2013 InnoBev Sustainability Awards were announced on 16th of April at an industry gala dinner in Warsaw.
The awards were a highlight of the 9th InnoBev Global Beverages Congress organised by Zenith International, supported by FoodBev Media and sponsored by Aptar.
Winners included Coca Cola for Best Recycling Initiative and Unilever for Best Ethical Sourcing. The winners were selected by the editorial team of FoodBev.com.
After presenting the awards, Zenith International Chairman Richard Hall commented “The winners stood out because they are scrutinising every last drop of oil and water to reduce energy and waste by millions of tonnes. They are also sharing ideas and science to improve developing economies and create new materials. Soft drinks are leading the way for all consumer products”.
InnoBev Sustainability Awards winners
• Best lightweighting – PET Engineering / San Pellegrino
• Best bioplastic development – Plant PET Technology Collaborative
• Best eco-packaging development – SIG Combibloc
• Best recycling initiative – Coca-Cola Enterprises / ECO Plastics
• Best initiative for encouraging environmental awareness for consumers – PepsiCo
• Best water usage efficiency – The Coca-Cola Company
• Best energy efficiency – PDC Europe
• Best carbon footprint reduction initiative – Ocean Spray / Tropicana
• Best ethical sourcing – Unilever / Rainforest Alliance
• Best corporate sustainability reporting – Coca-Cola Hellenic
- Products2017.09.19Rubbish removal in Barrow is paramount to tourism and way of life
- Products2017.09.18Fast single-head tray erector designed and made in the UK
- Products2017.09.18M&H Plastics creates Trevor Sorbie Tube after product line refresh
- Products2017.09.18Krones.Shop clicks all the right boxes